Sunday 10 February 2013

Chinese New Year!

Happy New Year!


Disclaimer - The characters were copied from a website and could say pretty much anything as far as I would know! It should say "Happy New Year"...




Ok I know that this is not a traditional chinese new year cake... those recipies looked really complicated and used things that I hadn't ever heard of. So I thought I would mix cultures and create a Chinese New Year Victoria Sponge Cake.
 


Yum - multicultural cake!



Disclaimer - I know red is lucky not pink but I didn't have any red food colouring so it is a lucky pink cake... pink is a sort of red... isn't it?



It does have red jam in it! Lucky red raspberry jam.



Oh well it doesn't matter what the characters said now...



Yummmy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...