Thursday 6 September 2012

Trouser Time Winner - Bethany Beach Trousers (That is my design!)

Many thanks to all those who voted for my design on yourstylerocks.com. I am pleased to inform you that I managed to win the competion! How cool is that!!!


I really like the announcement on the website where they are described as 'super-summery'. Have a look here to see the comments.




I am really looking forward to seeing my design made up into a pattern. It is going to be really amazing to have a pattern for an item of clothing that I designed. I will have to make a pair of the trousers and wear them to the beach!

Check out my design here!


Do check out the your style rocks website it is really good and all the patterns from the winning competitions are free to download! I really like the Eva Dress and have put it on my very long 'To Do' list of craft and sewing projects.

Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...