Wednesday 30 May 2012

Yellow Tulips



I was very excited today to find that I had a comment on one of my posts - my first comment! Thankfully, it was a positive one too! Anyway, it was an invitation to a 'blog hop' by ♥ a little of me♥  (there are some really yummy looking recipies on this blog!) - now, it is so obvious that I really have a lot to learn about this whole blogging malarkey as I have no idea what a 'blog hop' is. If anyone can explain this to me I would really appreciate it.

It is also really exiting to see that pictures that I have put on here are being pinned and repinned on pinterest. I have had a few really sweet comments on those pictures as well - I love the fact that one of my photos has been repinned with the description as "SUPER CUTE!"



Aside from my blogging excitement I was also given flowers today!


Tonight S went to the shops to pick up some things for dinner and came back with a bunch of flowers for me - yellow tulips. Yellow tulips are my favourite flowers - I am not sure why but I just love them! Yellow flowers are the best! On the theme of yellow flowers... daisies are great too!


Here are a few pictures of the tulips:



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...